Our Company has established and publicized “Basic Policy against Anti-Social Forces” to ensure the safety and fairness of the capital market and the safety of our employees.
- Our Company shall reject any relationship or transactions with anti-social forces.
- Our Company shall resolutely reject any unreasonable demand from anti-social forces and take legal actions under civil and criminal codes if necessary.
- Our Company shall not negotiate any under-the-table deals or provide funds to anti-social forces to resolve any kind of issue.
- Our Company shall build on-going and close relationships with the police, the National Center for the Elimination of Violent Groups, lawyers and other external specialized organizations.
- Our Company shall endeavor to take company-wide actions against anti-social forces as well as to ensure the safety of our employees dealing with anti-social forces.