EVOLUTION JAPAN Asset Management Co., Ltd. (“(the “Company”)”) shall manage obtained personal information strictly in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“(the “Act”)”)and the Principles of Personal Information Protection.
1.Compliance of related laws and regulations
The Company shall comply with the Act, Financial Instrument Exchange Act, Money Lending Business Act, and other related laws and regulations when the Company handle personal information obtained.
2.The use purposes
The Company shall use obtained personal information only in the range that is necessary for the achievement of the use purposes of the following business areas except the cases specified in relevant laws and regulations, etc. As for Specific Personal Information such as Individual Numbers, etc. (the “Individual Numbers, etc.”), they will be handled only in the range that is specified in relevant laws and regulations.
[Areas of businesses]
(1) Investment management business and its related business thereto.
(2) Investment advisory business and its related business thereto.
(3) Money lending business and its related business thereto.
(4) Other businesses the Company can engage (including businesses the Company may engage in the future).
(1) To provide information related to products and services.
(2) To judge adequacy of providing products and services in accordance with principles of suitability and other rules.
(3) To receive applications for services such as opening accounts.
(4) To report management results and asset under management balances, etc.
(5) To process administrative services regarding transactions.
(6) To study and develop services by market researches, data analysis, etc.
(7) To verify a client or his/her delegated person.
(8) For other purposes such as to do business with clients appropriately and effectively.
(9) Irrespective of the above purposes, Individual Numbers, etc. shall be used only for “application and notification of new accounts for trading financial instruments” and “preparation and submission of statutory records for trading financial instruments”.
3.Provision to third parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties except with prior consent of the customer or as permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
4.Provision to foreign third parties
The Company will not provide acquired personal data to a third party in a foreign country except with a prior consent of the customer or as permitted by relevant laws and regulations. If the foreign country where the third party to whom the information is provided is identified after the fact, the Company will provide prescribed information at the request of the customer. In addition, if personal data is provided to a third party in a foreign country that has a standard conformity system, the Company will provide information on prescribed items at the request of the customer.
5.Secured management of personal information
The Company shall endeavor to keep personal information accurate and updated. The Company shall implement adequate and necessary security measures to prevent leakage, loss or defamation, etc. of personal information including countermeasures against illicit access and information security measures against computer viruses. The Company shall also establish adequate internal systems with internal policies for protection of personal information which shall be reviewed occasionally as necessary. The Company shall continuously give guidance and training programs to all officers and employees on handling of personal information. The Company shall also conduct adequate supervision on outsourced parties to make sure that they comply with relevant laws and regulations. The Company shall cope with complaints in proper manner.
6.Procedure for disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
When the Company receives requests for disclosure, correction, or deletion of retained personal data or request for disclosure of third party-provided record, it shall promptly and adequately process the request after the verification of applicant’s identity is completed. The following is the contact desk information for application for the above requests. Please be advised that the Company shall charge the actual cost for processing a request for disclosure of personal information. When a request for disclosure of possession of Individual Numbers, etc. is made, the Company shall respond if it retains the Individual Numbers, etc. or not.
7.Personal information contact office
For inquiries and complaints with regard to personal information handling, the contact office hereunder shall respond to them.
Personal information contact office
Hours: 9AM till 5PM (Mon. thru Fri. except holidays)
8.Name and address of the entity and name of representative:
EVOLUTION JAPAN Asset Management Co., Ltd.
New Otani Garden Court 12F 4-1 Kioicho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo
Representative Director: Kazuko Miyashita
Dec. 4, 2008
Jul. 5, 2012
Mar. 16, 2015
Jun. 19, 2015
Dec. 16, 2015
Oct. 1, 2017
Dec. 21, 2011
Aug. 29, 2022